Vite Labs Limited ("ViteLabs" or "we") respects and protects the
Users ("you" or "Users"). ViteLabs will collect and use your Personal Information, generated from
ViteLabs recommends that you shall carefully read and understand the whole contents
Policy before your use of the product ("Vite App"). Additionally, significant information including
Disclaimer is in bold form in this Policy. Definitions of key
this Policy are consistent with those in the Vite App Terms of Service of ViteLabs.
ViteLabs reserves the right to update this Policy online from time to time, and the
policy will immediately replace the older one once posted. In particular, if you do not accept the
policies, please immediately stop your use of Vite App. Your continuous use of Vite App will be
your acceptance of the revised policy. Furthermore, the revised policies will take into effect
upon being posted on Vite App.
You acknowledge and accept that this Policy and other relevant rules apply to Vite
the DApps owned by ViteLabs on Vite App.
1. Information We Collect
We collect your information in order to provide the services you requested on Vite
we highly value the protection for your privacy. We abide strictly by the principle of "lawful,
and necessary" during our collection of your information. You acknowledge that, if you do not
with necessary information, your user experiences on Vite App may be influenced.
- We may collect your Personal Information, including but not limited to your mobile
information, operation records, transaction records and wallet addresses.
- You confirm that your Wallet Password, Private Key, Mnemonic Words, Keystore on
App are not stored or synchronized on ViteLabs’ servers. ViteLabs does not offer the service to
your Wallet Password, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore.
- Apart from the foregoing provisions, when you are using specific function of Vite App,
give you special notification to ask for more Personal Information. Your objection to provide more
information will be regarded as your choice not to use this specific function of Vite App.
- After you link to the third-party-developed DApps from Vite App, your Personal
be collected and held by the third-party-developed DApps instead of being collected or held by Vite
- To the extent permitted by PRC laws and regulations, ViteLabs may collect and
following Personal Information without your prior consent or authorization:
- information related to national security and national defense;
- information related to public security, public health, significant public
- information related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and
- the Personal Information collected is publicized by yourself;
- the Personal Information is collected from legally publicly disclosed
such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- the Personal Information is necessary to maintain the security and
services, such as to detect or to solve the malfunction of products and services;
- other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
- We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, you fill in your name, telephone number, or
number in "My Account" column or you provide your email address when submitting feedbacks, or
extra information to us when you use our specific services.
- we collect information during your use of Vite App, including your mobile devices
information and your operation records on Vite App etc.
- we copy all or part of your transaction records on blockchain. However, Users shall
to the blockchain system for the latest transaction records.
2. How We Use Your Information
- We may associate you with your wallet by the unique serial number of your mobile
- We may promptly push important notifications to you, such as software update, update of
of Service and this Policy.
- We offer you the "Touch ID/Face ID" option in the "Settings" column of Vite App to
with a convenient and safe way to manage your digital Tokens.
- We deal with your feedbacks by using the Wallet Address and the mobile device
provided by you.
- We may collect your Personal Information to conduct our internal audit, data analysis
research etc. to enhance our services.
- We may use your information in accordance with laws, regulations and to cooperate with
3. How You Control Your Own Information
You are entitled to control your Personal Information provided to Vite App:
- You may import your other wallets into Vite App through synchronization of wallets and
export your wallets from Vite App to other Tokens management wallets. Vite App will display the
of imported wallets to you.
- You may add or delete Tokens, transfer and collect Tokens using the "Assets" column.
- You understand that you may handle the following operations in the "Me" column on Vite
- in the "Settings" column, you may choose not to open "Touch ID/Face ID", which
you may refuse to use the Touch ID/Face ID verification service provided by Apple Inc.;
- in the "Me" column, you do not have to provide your name, telephone number,
number information. But if you wish to use specific services, you may need to provide the
- in the "Feedback" column, you may submit any questions or suggestions for Vite
any time. We are glad to communicate with you to improve our services.
- When we collect information from you for a specific purpose, we will ask for your
advance to which you are entitled to refuse. However, you understand that when you refuse to give
consent, you also give up the choice to use specific services provided by Vite App.
- You acknowledge that since blockchain is an open source system, your transaction
automatically public and transparent in the whole blockchain.
- You understand that after you link to the third-party-developed DApps from Vite App,
are encouraged to carefully review its privacy policies and related terms of service before you
use the third-party-developed DApps.
- You are entitled to ask us to update, revise, and delete your relevant information.
- We reserve the right to collect your information without your prior
consent according to the Article 6 of Section 1 of this Policy.
4. Information We may Share or Transfer
- The Personal Information collected and generated by ViteLabs during its operation
territory of PRC shall be stored within the territory of PRC. If we need to transfer your Personal
Information abroad, we shall obtain your prior consent and conduct the cross-border data transfer
accordance with PRC laws, regulations and policies and undertake the confidentiality obligations to
your Personal Information.
- ViteLabs will not share with or transfer your Personal Information to any third party
your prior consent, except for the following circumstances:
- you have expressly provided your prior consent or authorization;
- the collected Personal Information is publicized by yourself;
- the Personal Information is collected from public information which was legally
such as news (lawfully reported), government information disclosure and other channels;
- we may share your Personal Information with our affiliates only when necessary and
extent permitted by this Policy;
- in order to abide by applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures, and
- in the case of mergers and acquisitions, if transfer of Personal Information is
ViteLabs may require the receivers of Personal Information to be continuously bound by this
5. How We Protect Your Information
- If ViteLabs terminates operation, ViteLabs will stop the collection of your Personal
Information in time, post the announcement on Vite App and delete or anonymize your Personal
held by us within a reasonable period.
- To protect your Personal Information, ViteLabs may adopt data security techniques,
internal compliance levels, provide security training for our staff, and set security authority for
to relevant data to protect your Personal Information.
- We will send you messages about information security in the "Notifications" column and
articles concerning the use of wallets and information protection in the "Support" column on Vite
6. Protection for the Minors
The following special provisions apply to minors who are under the age of 18 years old:
- The minors shall not use Vite App without the guidance from their parents or guardians.
- The parents and guardians of the minors shall provide guidance to the minors on using
after they read this Policy, Vite App Terms of Service and other relevant rules.
- Vite App will ensure the confidentiality and security of the minors’ Personal
accordance with PRC laws and regulations.
- After you link to the third-party-developed DApps from Vite App, the privacy
of the third-party-developed DApps will apply. The collection and use of your Personal
the third-party-developed DApps will be controlled neither by ViteLabs, nor by this Policy.
unable to guarantee that the third-party-developed DApps will definitely take Personal
protection measures as required by ViteLabs.
- You shall carefully select and use the third-party-developed DApps and protect
Personal Information. ViteLabs shall not be held liable for the privacy protection obligation
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE
VITELABS WILL ADOPT MEASURES AS REASONABLE AS POSSIBLE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
CURRENT TECHNIQUES ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS, TO AVOID THE
TAMPERING OR DAMAGE OF INFORMATION. SINCE VITELABS TRANSFERS DATA WIRELESSLY, VITELABS MAKES NO
GUARANTEE ON THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF WIRELESS INTERNET DATA TRANSFERRING.
- If you are a User outside of PRC, you shall fully understand and conform to the laws,
regulations and rules in your jurisdictions which are relevant to use of ViteLabs.
- During your use of ViteLabs services, if you come across any problems related to your
Information use, you may contact us through the submission of your feedbacks on Vite App.
- You may access this Policy and other service rules of ViteLabs on Vite App. We
encourage you to
- This English version and other translated version of this Policy are provided for the
convenience of Users, and are not intended to revise the original Chinese version of this Policy.
is any discrepancy between the Chinese version and non-Chinese version of this Policy, the Chinese
- This Policy shall become effective on September 30, 2018.
As for any issues not covered in this Policy, you shall comply with the announcements
relevant rules as updated by ViteLabs from time to time.
Vite Labs Limited